ICANN ANNUAL MEETING with the Governor of Nizhny Novgorod region Valery P. Shancev was held on September 10th.
The plan of the meeting differs from the actual one, the meeting was a bit longer than it was supposed to be:
4,20-4,40 – gathering.
4,40 – beginning.
4,40-4,55 – greetings from ICANN President Roeland van Gestel.
4,50-4,55 – presentation «ICANN in Nizhny Novgorod: Achievements and Results 2012-2013».
4,55-5,05 – presentation: «ICANN Industrial Companies – the Biggest Investors of the Region».
Speaker: Vladimir Chvikhovsky (acting Chairman of the Industrial Committee).
1. Problems of small and medium enterprises – lack of production areas. What are the future plans on organization of industrial parks for small and medium enterprises?
2. Deficiency of good qualified personnel on the local labour-market.
5,10-5,20 presentation: «ICANN Activities on Promotion of Russian History and Culture».
Speaker: Galina Pogodina (Chairman of the Social, Cultural & Healthcare Committee).
5,15- 5,20 Questions:
5,20-5,25 — presentation: «Education: cooperation between universities and companies on the example of the laboratory of Intel».
Speaker: Darya Kiryanova (Chairman of the Public & Governmental Relations Committee).
5,30-5,40 – other questions:
1. GRAND-Konsulting, LLC: How do you estimate personnel potential for the construction business of the region?
2. Volga Brewery Heineken Breweries, LLC: We’re planning to develop the company. Will be there any support from the Government of the region considering the last amendments in laws?
3. Marchmont Capital Partners, LLC: What is the cluster policy of the region?
Possible discussion of the theme: «Improving efficiency in cooperation between the Government of the region and investors during implementation of investments projects».
5,40 – ending of the meeting.
The answers on the questions were sent to ICANN members.
Photos from the meeting by Yulia Kislova, ICANN (c) (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.503096966439674&type=1)